Search This Blog

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Would you?

Hi. I don’t know why I’m calling
There is this perfectly nice guy interested in me. he’s asked me out. I think I like him. He’s nice, rich, funny, I’m really attracted to him. For some reason I can’t say yes. Theres this thing in my head. I cant get over the memory of that damn summer 5 years ago. I keep thinking that maybe that just felt better, that by settling with this guy I might be losing out on somthing more special. i don’t mean with you, so don’t get too flattered yet. But if I could be capable of liking someone more, then I think I’m wasting time with him. But I havent liked anyone as much as you that summer ago. I know it was a long time ago, and it seemed to mean a lot you, and I know nothing happened and we left a lot of stuff unfinished, and I should just not be doing this like everyone’s advised me not to. But I want to make this call anyway. You just dissapear, and then you come back again and I get interested in you again and then you dissapear like I just don’t fucking matter. I don’t know what it was.. you’re scared of rejection? you’re scared you don’t know me and I might be psycho? I don’t know.
And so I was wondering
Would you like to come out for ice cream with me. Just to catch up. See what youre up to? It won’t take over half an hour. Just want to see you and clear things up so I can get closure and move on with my life.

No comments: