Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Ode to Sasha

Prologue: There are currently two categories of friends defined earlier, "1 - 3" and friends "A - F". Both categories are on different levels and equally important, and this third one "(i) onwards" are no different. I currently am only in the same geographical proximity of 3, D and F :)

(i): you know who you are. i respect that. you don't have an ounce of bullshit in you. if i was to slice through your center and dissect you, there would be flesh like a peach. Not over gooey, undercooked tissue like some oversentimental mindless reflections of people, nor the black empty starless void you would find in others. You understand me, appreciate me, make me feel sexy as hell. And smart witty and super intelligent. I am a dry sarcastic wit when I am with you. I am a beautiful heart breaking goddess when i am with you. I love it. I love the way you seem to bring out such a diverse secure sexy side in me. you are completely "safe". I will never fall for you, and you will never fall for me. you are a fantastic friend. you would be the perfect Will to my Grace (but you're not gay-hot) :) you're cool. you're like the natural born killers guy (a little overdramatic maybe, but a good analogy). we've weirdly managed to stay friends, and i'm at that stage where anyone who can understand me when i talk is a rare and precious commodity. so my rare and precious friend, i really really hope our relationship stays this way, or progresses to closer and better things. catch you on msn ok?

3 comments:

demoncrat said...

perferct will to my grace eh! this girl's got writing potential :P

demoncrat said...

jiggs.. in awe of your ability to keep track spatially of this abstract lables a to f, 1 to 3! i onwards~ :) how! very cool though.. so just curious.. u have a piece of paper which serves as a legend or what :P

sasha
ps.. interesting outlook ur generating from living in the trenches - cathya soon :)

naked feet said...

hey
don't need no paper.. have great brain computing power storing all the little labels :)