Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Damn its depressing coming home to an empty house. And coming home at maghrib at that. It used to be a time I found haunting in a nice way; it now just adds to the weights smothering my chest. It just reminds me about how my dad has more of a sense of purpose and more real work than I’ll ever have, that my mother has more of a social life than I do, that my siblings younger and older have their own lives, that our feuding, cat fighting, nail scratching days are long gone, and that my frantic deadline and caffeine filled day has just exhausted me so much that I can only turn my cell phone off and collapse in my empty room on my empty sofa. All over again.

Anyway.

Instead of writing a profile, or even one of those “stuff I have done” type things, thought I’d write about some of the most far off stuff I’ve done. There are three occasions which were pretty unreal, and which I probably won’t ever get a chance to repeat. I’ll try to keep them brief and not too over dramatic :)

4 comments:

NaVeed said...

well just to remind you that i am also your reguler blog reader
keep on posting

naked feet said...

hmM.. you're just saying that so i post a comment on your blog

nice try tho :)

Phitaymaun said...

wher's number three?

demoncrat said...

yes... if i remeber correctly the guy who assasinated JFK said if u wanted to understand him then you shuld go read salinger's C.I.R book! ! :P