Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2022

Something something part 2

 PART 1 CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://nakedfeet.blogspot.com/2018/06/something-something.html

You motherfucking moron.

I watch her drive away, and want to fucking kick myself for being the fucking idiot asshole I am. Why couldn't I just fucking open my mouth and fucking tell her.

I fucking love you. I'm only dating Sarah because I don't give a shit about her. There is a glimmer of a shadow of a hope you look at me and I'll drop her like the space filler she is.

I see her turn back and look at me from the back windshield. I know she's probably wondering what I was going to say to her, probably thinking I'm going to defend Sarah or some shit like that.

Speak of the devil.

I smell her a full minute before she reaches me. Perfume, sweat, and a desparation to get out of her gilded cage. I'm under no illusion I'm a convenient fuck so she can avoid a life she hates.

"I think I'm going to head back home early" I gesture to the valet to give me my keys, I had palmed him a thousand rupees so he would park close up and not make me wait. I look over, but Sarah's eyes are already back on the dance floor inside. I catch her eye roll though.

"You're so boring Fadi" she whines, and I swear I can feel my fingers curling to block out that sound from my ears.

She's already turned around and gone back in by the time I've closed the car door.

Why the fuck do I go to these things. Thank fuck it's done. 

No comments: