Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2005

remember?

(i have 10 minutes before my self appointed break is over - i *hate* studying, i loathe it, i thought i had put it all behind me two years ago. figures, fate is bound to bite the ass that isn't looking. anyway)

i've forgotten what its like to be a child. for the longest time i had one foot in the adult world, but could also look back, easing into the black and white world of simplicity. i don't remember that anymore.
i can't:
- meet people and be confident they'll find me adorable
- play outside
- paint on walls and not care about what my mother would say
- wear skirts in broad day light
- eat the filthiest crap from the khoka walla's outside school and not worry about hep C
- get a 10 on 10 after i worked hard for a test
- get a star if i colored in my homework
- talk on the phone for 5 hours at a stretch
- hate my parents passionately and whole heartedly
- love my parents passionately and whole heartedly
- escape to my best friend's house when things got bad at home
- wake up whenever i felt like during vacations
- be giddy with excitement with something as silly as going to the park for a "field trip"
- love reading for the sake of reading, not do it to escape the world /procrastinate
- watch each and every single movie that got released no matter how bad it was
- drive my pink bike and let go of the handle bars
- be afraid of the dark
- believe i was friends with a jinn (a little weird but whatever)
- believe in the toothfairy/magic in general

(oops - times up... but i guess the list could go on and on if i let it.. oh well)

1 comment:

Ent said...

love the list. extend it if you get the time