Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2005

why?

I'm actually thinking about it. I'm sitting abosolutely bored at work, because everyone is somewhere else, and I'm thinking about it.

Is it because i'm getting desperate? Is it because the more time I have to think, the more I feel I need to fill in the blanks with a picture of happily ever after starting with a maroon glitter shamiana and ending with a mansion with a pool and tennis courts and three boys and one girl?

Is it simply because I can? Why not? Why bother having standards or expectations? Why think about the future its going to suck anyway. Why not just get self centered and think short term and just close my eyes and dumb my mind and play this right and manipulate like i know i can. Why not just not think about it?
Why not just enjoy the moment, enjoy the attention, just not feel guilt, not feel obligation, not feel the need to be honest, just stop thinking so i can feel?

WHY NOT?

2 comments:

Phitaymaun said...

AWWW, come'on ther'es gotta be more to your assumption than mere ignorance! But neway, yur not a grammarian now are you?

Phitaymaun said...

instead of 'why not', ask 'what if' and you'll find the answer for both.